Puakea Golf Course Home with Panoramic Views
Hale Aniani is the best kept “gem” in the heart of central Kaua’i. Located on the 18th hole of the Puakea Golf Course, this lavish property offers a premier spot featuring panoramic views of the Haupu and Kipu mountain ranges. Designed by Gary Tobey, this sprawling 4,560 square foot home was designed to enjoy the best of indoor/outdoor island living in a private setting – making it a true oasis in Lihue.
Without question, Hale Aniani is the most distinguished home on the Puakea Course. Situated on the largest lot of the subdivision, this home was perfectly sited to take advantage of the stunning mountain and golf course views. The rich inviting quartzite flagstone throughout and around the home, provides a rich continuity which enhances any decor and lends itself beautifully to the indoor/outdoor design so harmonious to Island living. The zen light interiors, large wall-sized windows, glass doors and mirrored panels fill the home with glorious light and bring the beauty of the outdoors in. Built-in seating/lounge areas are generously included throughout the home that invite a melting into the peaceful surroundings.
The bedrooms are wonderfully spacious and feature built in seating, desk, entertainment/media areas and pedastool beds. The bathrooms are visually and functionally indulgent, with beautiful glass vessel sinks, floor to ceiling walls of glass block, walk in showers and even a Japanese-style Furo.
The entertaining kitchen, seats 8 people at the gas cooktop island and another 3 people at the peninsula bar. There is a built in Viking BBQ & Hood adjacent to the kitchen, with doors to the courtyard that can be retracted.
Beautifully landscaped, lounging poolside is just as comfortable and visually rewarding as being inside. The tall, fold back louvered doors from the main living areas and the master bedroom open to the courtyard and pool.
- Central Lihue Location on Puakea Golf Course
- Panoramic views of Haupu Mountain & the Golf Course
- Indoor/Outdoor living by design
- End of a Quiet Cul-de-sac
- 4560 square foot of living area
- 3 Bedrooms/3.5 Baths
- Spa with remote control app
- Kitchen features a 7.5′ x 7.5′ center island
- Top-of-the-line appliances
- 43-panel Solar Photo-voltaic system
- Solar panels for pool heating
- Office has 40 feet of desk space
- Built in sitting areas throughout the home
- Multiple built in media areas
- 9′ glass windows facing golf course views
Fill out the form and we will get back to you shortly!